When you love Nutella like the way I do, you have to figure out ways how not to eat a whole jar up in one sitting.
Which is really pretty hard to do if you are sitting at home with the jar staring at you, following you everywhere you go.
So you make up recipes as you go. You make a Nutella Cake or Matt Preston's two-ingredient Flourless Nutella Cake both of which make the most delicious cakes.
But then there comes a day when you want something bite-sized, something easy and low effort, yet so delicious that the Nutella jar reminds you of endless possibilities.
This is one such recipe.
Simple, quick and so splendid that you'll wish you'd known this before. All you need to do is melt some chocolate stir in the Nutella and the eggs and then add a scant cup of flour, pour into muffin trays and let it bake for a bit. Nothing else is required. Nothing else matters.
And then if you can find some friends to share these brownie bites with, like I did later in the night, you know that in the battle of the Nutella jar Vs You, you've won.
Four Ingredient Nutella Brownie Bites
100 grams dark chocolate (Use Bournville if you can't find good quality chocolate)
1 jar Nutella (You should get abou 240 grams)
1/2 cup all purpose flour
a pinch of salt
1. In a nice microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and keep aside.
2. Measure out the Nutella into the same bowl. Stir well.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. At this point it looks very gloopy, but carry on.
4. Sift in the flour and the salt. Stir until well combines.
5. Pour into a prepared muffin tin. Bake at 190 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.