|Say aaaa © Cookaroo|
I've got to write this quickly, before my ice-cream melts completely. Before I'm left with a milky pool of betel-leafy, fennel-seedy gunk.
I've got to write this quickly since the weather is just so warm. And the sun shining down on my ice-cream is making my hands shake and my photographs go all funky.
I've got to write this quickly because I want to eat this too. And I possibly can't do it without sharing it with you.
I've got to write this quickly as it was a quick dessert to make and I can't stop my self from licking the blender and my spoon.
I've got to write this quickly... oh hell forget it...here goes:
1 liter store-bought vanilla ice-cream
3 store-bought paans
Must include the following:
Betel leaf (paan ka patta)
Saunf (Fennel seeds)
Gulkand (Rose petal preserve)
Soft betel nuts
(all the other things are great just make sure you don't put sweet cherries, coconut and hard supari/betelnuts)
1. Let the vanilla icecream sit on your counter for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Put the paans in a food processor, whiz it till its finely chopped.
3. Add the icecream to it and blend till incorporated completely. (You might have to do half and half).
4. Put the mix into a closed box. Freeze overnight.
5. Serve with mukhwaas or extra betel-nut leaf.
Ugh... too late