I love you. But you probably already know that. I haven't, however, told you why I love you and I think it's time I list out the reasons. A few of them atleast.
1. You make a piece of bread come alive with your magic.
2. You make that sweet craving disappear with just a spoonful of your chocolate goodness.
3. You are so easy to use. Spread, melt, whisk, there's always something one can do with you.
4. You pair so well with almost everything. Berries check. Cream check. Vanilla check. Almonds check. Chocolate double check.
5. You inspire me. I'm always trying to conjure up something new thanks to how delicious you are.
6. You come in my dreams. Your portly shaped bottle, your spreadable goodness is what my dreams are made of.
7. You don't pretend to be anything else. Chocolate. Hazelnut. Nothing more. Nothing less. You call it like you are.
8. You hypnotise me every time I see you on that supermarket shelf.
9. You are my ultimate comfort food.
10. You are my sweet babboo.
Meanwhile, try this amazing Nutella Mousse, which is eggless and super simple to make
Five-Ingredient Eggless Nutella Mousse
Serves 6 to 8
100 ml low fat cream
100 ml dark chocolate
200 gms Nutella
a pinch of salt
200 ml whipping cream
1 tsp gelatin
2 tblsp water
1. Melt the chocolate and the low fat together in the microwave for about 1 minute. As soon as the cream starts to bubble, use your whisk to mix together the cream and chocolate until smooth.
2. Add the Nutella to it and whisk until shiny and smooth. Keep aside.
3. Soak the gelatin in water and keep aside for 5 minutes or until the gelatin dissolves. Heat the gelatin until completely dissolved, strain and pour into the Nutella mix.
4. Whip cream with a pinch of salt until you get soft peaks. Fold in the Nutella mix carefully. Be careful not to remove all the air.
5. Pour the mousse into cups or glasses. Chill until ready to serve.